Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lesson 4:Does clumsy dwarf ie...(Dopey) really get the ladies

I was told this week by a girl that the cutest I looked while dating her was when my hair was long and I messed it up to stick out all poofy on the sides as a goofy joke.

I didn't believe her till I was at a singles lunch and my brain turned off. I picked up my water put my mouth on the straw then tilted the glass as if drinking from the glass. Half the glass of water poured right into my lap. A new cute girl sitting next to me thought it was so funny. She said she wanted to sit by me every week so she wouldn't miss the next time it happened.

Maybe there is some truth to it after all.

So in closing if you wanna impress your significant other, don't watch where you are walking and run head first into a light pole, get spanked by a diving board trying an impossible dive, pee on an eletric fence, or dump a glass of water in your crotch. (All of which I have done by the way.) If that's the case why the freak am I still single. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment