Monday, April 5, 2010

Lesson 1:My first blog

I have always wanted to blog but had never gotten around to it. Like so many things in life...the simple lack of motivation is all that stood in my way. You may ask...why change now? Well I recently met a blogger and was
inspired. So this first entry is dedicated to my blogger friend for giving me the inspiration.

Here are my thoughts. This weekend I went to two General Conference parties. One was a bbq where the guys out numbered the girls, the other was a breakfast with ten girls and me. While I loved both I tend to wonder why singles gatherings seem to be lopsided? Let's even it out if we can. Those poor ten girls had only me. Though I think I handled it well, huh...hum. (clearing throat, chest out) I think it'd been more fun for them if they weren't stuck with my sorry butt. Though I have been told it was cute recently I don't think a single cute butt will get the job done.

We'll hope tonight's activity is more even. My butt is getting tired of pulling all the weight.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Two Story on your blog. You are the fist blog I have ever followed.

    ReplyDelete